Our JUNIOR PROGRAM is centered around players age 3–10 as this is the entry point for all of our FC DALLAS–ETX /NWLA players in our development pathway.
Our division offers a wide variety of training programs to develop and grow our young players and set them on a path for long–term success!
Together with our professional coaching staff, our Juniors players are under the care and leadership of highly qualified individuals who are equipped to allow our young players to develop and grow both on and off the field.
Register for the Junior Program
JDP (JUNIOR DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM)
JDP's takes place year around at various locations around NW Louisiana.
Our JDP is an INDIVIDUAL PLAYER DEVELOPMENT TRAINING PROGRAM organized and structured around our professional staff and curriculum. The aim of this program is to offer our youth players a platform to develop in each pillar of the game in an environment that is conducive to learning and growth. This program is PLAYER first, PLAYER driven, and PLAYER oriented which means that our emphasis will be growing each individual player.
Pool training environment allowing coaches to break players up by age and development levels to provide quality topic–driven training environment.
Advanced JDP, takes the JDP to the next level with older players
- 8 weeks; 1 day of training per week ($60)
- Flex day – provides 1 additional training day per week ($60)
- Festival play dates during the 8 week program
- Pool broken into teams for the day to play against other teams throughout NWLA, East Texas, ArkLaTex, etc
JDP LOCATIONS / DATES
- BROWNLEE PARK (N. BOSSIER) – MONDAY'S 5–6:15 PM, STARTS JUNE 11
- TINSLEY PARK (BOSSIER) – MONDAY'S 5–6:15 PM, STARTS JUNE 11
- LSU SHREVEPORT – SATURDAY'S 9:30–10:45 AM, STARTS JUNE 16
JDP FLEX DAY (additional $60)
- BROWNLEE & TINSLEY PARK – THURSDAY'S 5–6:15 PM
- LSU SHREVEPORT – TUESDAY'S 5–6:15 PM